DR's Diversity Committee has charged itself with identifying empirical studies and resources that represent the recommendations made in our 2015 white paper titled "Increasing the Involvement of Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Students in Special Education Research". These resources exemplify any one of our White Paper recommendations.
Research Diversity Spotlights are published in the FOCUS on Research DR Newsletter. In order to better serve our DR members, we also provide them as one page downloadable/printable documents to be used and disseminated to support research.
- Spring 2021: Welcoming Three New Committee Members (link file)
- Winter 2021: Critical Work Spotlight of Committee Members
- Fall 2020: Examining IEPs of English Learners with Learning Disabilities for Cultural & Linguistic Responsiveness
- Summer 2020: Urban Inclusive Education and Racial Inequities
Click here for a direct link to the EquiLearn Virtual Roundtable
- Winter 2020: Diversity in Intervention Research & Intersectionality as a Framework for Transformative Research
- Fall 2019: Suicidality and Intersectionality: Nonhetersexual & w/Disability